- New Investment Security List - The new investment security list now supports custom prices for the same security for individual funds.
- Crypto Tax Calculator - Data feed integration with Crypto Tax Calculator, an Australian-made Crypto tax software to follow ATO tax guidelines. Their platform makes understanding tax obligations simple and allows you to identify, track, and organize all crypto activity across hundreds of exchanges and blockchains with ease and accuracy.
- Cash Flow Reporting - The Statement of Cash Flows screen allows for the tracking of cash data across multiple periods, which can be exported to a report.
- TBAR - An opening balance wizard has been added to allow for the entering of the opening transfer balance account balances, without the need to enter prior-year events and apply indexation where the history is not in Simple Fund 360.
- Workpapers and Workflow - Added two new triggers to the Workflow job list, that automatically update when the Workpaper Pack’s overall status is changed to ‘ready for review’ or ‘Complete’.
- Insights Dashboard - The Excel report now includes establishment dates for Complete and Entity downloads.
- Documents - Financial Year, Tags, and Workpaper category can now be entered when previewing any document analysed by BGL SmartDocs. Details entered are carried over to the Workpapers Screen.
- API - Updated the API to include Director ID details related to Billable Individuals
- Badges – A new revaluation option has been added for Managed Fund / Unit Trust Prices and Share Prices / Cryptocurrencies.
- Corporate Actions – 4 Corporate Actions have been added to the corporate actions screen.
|CHZ||23 September 2023|
|MGV||29 September 2023|
|TNT||06 October 2023|
|DDH||10 October 2023|
- Corporate Actions - When creating a New Investment Account from the Corporate Actions refreshing the screen will populate the relevant information.
- Franking Account Worksheet - Improved display in Franking Worksheet when large numbers were present.
- Investment Security List - The search has been optimised to improve the time it takes to return search results.
Workpapers - Workpaper warnings/observations have been updated for ‘Work Test’ requirements.
a) If the Financial Year is 2020 or prior, a member age of 65 or over will trigger the warning.
b) If the Financial year is 20/21 or 21/22, a member age of 67 or over will trigger the warning.
c) If the Financial year is 2023 or later, there will be no warning.
- Reports - Investment Reports that have Cryptocurrencies will have the unit column increased to 6 decimals.
- Progress Report - A new setting has been added to view the Portfolio Progress Report from inception.
- Workflow - Improved how multiple labels will appear.
- Workflow - Added a filter to filter by start date.
- Workflow - Users can filter sub status based on alphabetical order.
- Workflow - Newly created jobs will have a “Created By” title.
- BGL XML File - The total number of records allowed in the BGL File Excel template has been increased to 5000 records. In addition, the file size limit has been increased to 15 MB.
- Documents - Users can now update the details extracted by Smartdocs, with the updated figures being utlised to search for transactions in both the Smart Matching Screen and Transaction Suggestion sections of the PDF previewer.
- Smart Matching - Smart Matching screen has increased to allow a maximum of 20 characters for bank account numbers.
- Smart Matching - For Capital Return transactions, the system will no longer tick ‘selected parcel contract date’ by default.
Corporate Actions - Fixed a problem where Return of Capital was not being allocated to parcels with a $0 cost when multiple parcels were on hand.
Corporate Actions - Fixed an issue with Return of Capital, which incorrectly categorized capital gains resulting from an excess of return of capital as 'Other Gains' for investments held for more than 12 months.
Investment Security List (Beta) - Corrected an issue where prices entered in the new screen were not being used in reports.
Fund Transfer - Fixed an error where the fund transfer status was incorrectly displayed as 'Processing' after completion.
Transfer Balance Dashboard - Added an Adjustment defaulting to 01/07.
Reports - Centrelink / DVA Schedule - Fixed an issue where the report couldn't be generated due to special characters in the contact name.
Reports - Fixed an issue where the Notes to the financial report were not generating due to the unicode in the Chart of Accounts.
Smart Matching - Resolved an issue where Bank Statement reports couldn't be generated because of Bank Accounts / LRBA Accounts containing special characters.
Transactions - Fixed a problem where roll-out transactions couldn't be saved if a Simple Fund 360 username exceeded 45 characters.
Transfer Balance Dashboard - Added TBAR events with a "Report Zero" toggle.