1. Distribution Tax Data - Use SmartDocs for Annual Tax Statements to avoid data entry or deciphering a statement from Managed Funds, ETFs and Unlisted Trusts. Upload Annual Tax Statement PDFs to easily extract, review and save distribution tax components directly.
2. Division 7A Loans - Get rid of spreadsheets, as you can now create and manage Division 7A loans for any entity inside or outside Simple Invest 360. Calculate the interest payments and minimum repayments using the ATO rates and keep track of the running balance.
3. BGL Bank Data Service - Bank Authority Forms uploaded on the feed management screen will now instantly be analysed and validated, providing a relevant response to ensure the form is filled out correctly.
4. The Create Entries Process will now automatically move member balances to Unrestricted Non-Preserved for members aged 65 or older.
5. Mail Merge Fields, Custom merge fields have been added for the Tax Liability for the previous year, as well as the balance for the GST Payable/Refundable (84000) account, trustee names are separated by commas with 'and' before the last trustee and member account balance for the previous financial year.
6. Trustee Minute/ Resolution Mail Merge Fields for Auditor Company Address have been added.
7. Documents will now integrate Workpapers, once documents have been classified into a chart of account folder and have a Financial Year, Uploading documents through SmartDocs
8. Once a document has been successfully uploaded through SmartDocs a purple tick icon will show that signifies that the transactions have been posted.
9. Uploaded documents are easily able to be reviewed using PDF Preview on the Document Screen.
1. Actuarial Certificates - When changes have been made to transactions that require a re-submission to the actuary provider, there is now a button next to that Actuary request that guides users directly to the re-submit process.
2. Actuarial Certificates - Requesting Actuarial Certificates will now remember the last provider you had previously selected.
3. Close Period (Trusts) - Custom Beneficiary accounts will now be utilised as part of the close period process.
4. Corporate Actions - MCR.ASX merger dated 25 Jul 23 has been added. Wyloo Consolidated Investments Pty Ltd was successful with an offer of $1.40 cash per Mincor share
5. SmartDocs - Users can now enhance document review efficiency by renaming and editing tags directly within the preview, post clicking into the document.
6. Entity Details - The Entity Details screen now has the option to upload a Trust Deed and view the Trust Deed History.
7. Lodgement Screen - The Form Type filter now has the filter options for Trust Returns and Company Returns.
8. The Statement of Taxable Income screen performance has been improved to be able to handle large volumes of transactions more efficiently.
9. Asset Allocation report has a new setting that allows you to show ‘Subtotals for all columns’ or ‘Subtotals for Value column only’.
10. More Mail merge fields have been added to pick up auditor details as set up in the fund relationship screen.
11. Smart Matching - Improvements made to the transaction matching process for data feeds.
12. SuperStream Declaration now lists all rollovers made via SuperStream in the fund.
13. SuperStream - Update to the rollover and contribution email templates that is sent to clients.
14. Transaction screen - Added a tooltip for the delete document button.
15. BGL Support - The Do you want to provide support with access to your entity? question is now defaulted to Yes
- Fund Transfers - Custom Property Accounts are now supported, properly importing all accounts to the Property Dashboard.
- Share Data Pack - Fixed an issue where users were unable to access the Contract Notes Email log on the last day of the Share Data pack subscription.
- SuperStream - The "Discard" and "Save" buttons now work as intended on the email recipients screen.
- Reports (Trust Only) - Fixed an issue where the Trust Tax Reconciliation report was not populating label 5 correctly.
- Reports (Trust Only) - The Share Trading Report now recognises custom prices correctly in the opening balance period.
- Tax Return (Trust Only) - Fixed a rounding issue affecting Non-Primary Production income for trusts.