1. SmartDocs has released a new enhanced ‘Dividend/Distribution’ model.
a) On the Smart Matching Screen, Distribution Statements can now be linked to corresponding distribution transactions.
b) SmartDocs AI can now extract LIC Deductions from Dividend Statements. Simple Fund 360 and Simple Invest 360 will prefill the LIC Deduction field based on the entity type.
c) Simple Fund 360 and Simple Invest 360 can now read and extract data from Foreign Dividend Statements.
2. BGL now integrates with Acumentis, who provide Property Valuations for Residential, Commercial, Rural and Agribusiness properties as well as depreciation schedules Australia-wide.
- Corporate Actions - 1 merger corporate action has been added to the corporate actions screen.
7 September 2023
- Distribution Tax Automation – BGL SmartDocs now has the ability to post accruals along with income tax components when extracting data from distribution statements.
- Distribution Tax Automation – Distribution Statements analysed by BGL SmartDocs now show more details explaining variances found.
- Inter-Entity Journals / Division 7A Loans (Companies Only) – Companies can now post inter-entity repayment as part of the Period Compliance workflow.
- Reports (Trusts, Companies, and Individuals Only) – The setting has been added allowing control account subtotals to be displayed.
- Reports – A setting has been added allowing all member pages on the SMSF Annual Return to be printed.
- SuperStream – The CLICKSUPER ESA has been removed from the Initiate Rollover Request (IRR) and Rollover Transfer Request (RTR) screens.
- Transfer Balance Account Reporting – A new function has been added for manually entering opening balance entries for TBARs.
- Transfer Balance Account Reporting – The ability to manually trigger indexation calculations has been added.
Badges - The "Include Disclaimer" option is not saving.
Bank Feed Setup - Users cannot switch from Macquarie Cash to BGL Bank Data Service as Feed Provider.
Delete Fund - Fixed an issue where the ‘Delete Fund’ button is incorrectly greyed out.
Reports - Unrealised Capital Gains Detailed Report - Not displaying parcels with less than 3 decimal point units.
Reports - Transaction List Report - Fixed an issue where amounts less than $1 in the 'Credit' column are incorrectly reported in the 'Debit' column.
TBAR - corrected when a user manually adjusts the TBAR indexation, it affects the remaining cap calculation of the prior years.
Dividend Data - Added the missing dividend for CGFPB.AX payable on 05/04/2023