Click Here to review all reports available in Simple Fund 360
The Reports screen in Simple Fund 360 allows users to prepare a series of Financial reports, Investment reports, Letters/Minutes and Work Paper reports. Reports can be prepared to reflect information within a designated, customisable reporting period and displayed in accordance with the reporting preferences of a chosen badge.
The reports in Simple Fund 360 provide a real-time view of a fund's financial performance, allowing instant access to timely and accurate information all year round. Informed decision making and information transparency are just a few of the benefits from real-time reporting capabilities. Simply select Preview or Download Report Pack once you have selected your chosen report(s) to access the reports.
|From the Main Toolbar, hover the cursor over the Reports icon.
A Report Pack is your own customised source of financial statements. Simple Fund 360 allows you to simply Drag & Drop reports from the report list into a Report Pack to view, download or print.
When creating a new report pack, you need to ensure that you currently have no Report Pack selected. Otherwise, a new report pack can not be created.
Select Clear. This will clear the currently selected reports and None should display.
How to add a Report Pack
1. From the left-hand menu, select the reports that you want included in the report pack. From Financial Reports, Investment Reports, Letters/Minutes and Work Paper Reports, select the report by clicking to add to the Report Pack List.
2. To remove a report, select next to the report.
3. After you have selected the reports to include in the Report Pack, select .
4. Enter a Report Pack name and select Save. It will now be added to the Report Pack for future selection.
How to edit an existing Report Pack
- From the Reports screen, select a Report Pack from the Selected Report Pack.
- To add additional reports and documents to the Report Pack, click next to the report.
- To remove a report from the Report Pack, simply click
- Select Save to apply the changes made.
How to rename a Report Pack
- From the Reports screen, select the Report Pack from Selected Report Pack.
- Select to edit the name of the report pack.
- Input the new name.
- Select Save to confirm the changes.
How to run a Report Pack
To download a Report Pack in PDF follow the steps below:
- From the Reports screen, select Report Pack and choose the Report Pack from the drop-down list.
- Select the Reporting Dates for the Report. For a custom reporting date, select Custom Dates and input the Start and End date.
- Select a Badge to attach to the pack.
- Select Preview to view or Download.
- When users select to download, Simple Fund 360 will produce the Report Pack in PDF, which will be stored in the Documents tab.
To download an individual report in PDF, Excel or Word, select the corresponding icons next to the individual report, with the red for PDF, green for Excel and blue for Word, where applicable to the selected report.
Filter the financial period that the Report Pack will display. The following options are available:
To input Custom Dates use the Start Date and End Date fields.
Select the Calendar to input the Start Date of the period.
Select the Calendar to input the End Date of the period.
The fund's Badge will appear.
Type in a report name to search for a particular report in the report list.
Displays all the reports and documents available in Simple Fund 360.
Select Financial Reports to open the list of financial reports available in Simple Fund 360.
|Select Investment Reports to open the list of Investment Reports available in Simple Fund 360.
|Select Letters/Minutes to open the list of letters and minutes available in Simple Fund 360.
|Work paper Reports
|Select Work paper Reports to open the list of work paper Reports available in Simple Fund 360.
Select the order how you want reports to be presented. The default is by alphabetical order.
Select a particular tag to filter through the reports. Tags can be customised to attach to particular reports.
Selected Report Pack
Select an existing Report Pack from the drop-down list below.
Select Delete to delete the selected Report Pack.
Select Clear to remove all the currently selected reports.
|Select Save to apply changes made to a report pack.
|Select Digital Signing to commence the Digital Signing Wizard
|Update settings for all the reports selected where applicable
Select Preview to view the report pack once without downloading.
Select Download to download a report pack and save the reports under the Documents tab.
Select for a list of report options and settings available for the report. The list of settings changes depending on the report selected.
Select Download Word to download the Report Pack to Word.
Select Download Excel to download the Report Pack to Excel.
Select Download PDF to download the Report Pack as a PDF.
The following common report settings can be applied when preparing reports:
- Report Date
- Select Trustees / Directors
- Prepared by
- Date prepared
- Completed by
- Completed Date
- Reviewed by
- Reviewed Date
Settings in this page will override any individual report settings specified in the Reports screen.
The above listed Common Reports Settings belong to the following reports:
- Trustees Declaration
- Trustee Min/Res
- Compilation Report
- SMSF Audit Report
- Pension Commencement Letter+Minute+Confirmation
- Pension Continuation Letter+Minute
- TRIS Conversion Letter+Minute
- Pension Commutation Letter+Minute+Confirmation
- 1.6 Pension Balance Letter+Minute
- CGT Relief Letter+Minute
- Death Benefit Nomination
- Declaration of Retirement
- Lump-Sum Payment Minute
- Trustee Representation Letter
- Engagement Letter
Trustee / Director
- Pension Commutation Letter
- Centrelink DVA Schedule
- Deductions Notice Letter
- 1.6 Pension Balance Letter
- CGT Relief Letter + Minute
- CGT Relief Non Election Letter + Minute
- Pension Commutation Minute
- 1.6 Pension Balance Minute
- Lump-Sum Payment Minute
- Trustee Minutes
Prepared By / Date Prepared / Completed By / Reviewed By / Reviewed Date
- Accounting Work Papers
- Audit Planning Memorandum
- Audit Working Papers
- Compendium Index
- File Index
- Compliance Checklist
- Fraud Checklist