1. Smart Docs - Dividend Statements, Contract Notes, and Water Bills can now be automatically linked to transactions from the relevant accounts. Once these files are uploaded, these files are automatically attached to the Transaction List and Workpapers.
2. If the system does have low confidence when analysing the documents, users have the ability to manually choose which account to attach to the document, Uploading documents through SmartDocs.
3. A new Property Valuation Minute Report has been added confirming the valuation date and amount of the property.
4. Mail Merge Fields, Custom merge fields for member name, balance per member, minimum pension payment factor, minimum pension payment per member, and total fund balance have been added.
5. The Audit Workpapers report has been refreshed and updated to the 2023 Financial Year.
- BGL Bank Data Service - The data import will now factor in the entity’s System Start Date, not importing data before this date.
- Beneficiaries (Trust Only) - Custom beneficiary accounts can now be added via the Beneficiaries screen.
- Corporate Actions - 4 merger corporate actions have been added to the corporate actions screen.
ASX Code Date VTG.AX 22 June 2023 C6C.AX 22 June 2023 TUL.AX 04 July 2023 BST.AX 20 July 2023
- Corporate Actions - 4 mFund code changes have been added.
ASX Code Date AOS01.AX (changed to BOAR.AX) 28 April 2023 AOS02.AX (changed to DOAR.AX) 28 April 2023 MIM01.AX (changed to IOF01.AX) 20 March 2023 MPS04.AX (changed to MWS01.ax) 20 March 2023
- Entity Dashboard - A new tile for Digital Signing Status has been added:
- Reports - The following reports have been updated to support custom property accounts:
- Property Dashboard - Custom property accounts can now be added as an existing property.
- Compliance (Trusts and Companies Only) - To accommodate the new Technology Investment Boost and Skills and Training Boost for small businesses, changes have been made to the following:
- SmartDocs Rental Statements - When using the Rental Statement Model, the pre-filled income and expense accounts can now be changed to another account.
- SmartDocs Rental Statements - Bank accounts and suspense accounts can now be added when using the Rental Statement Model.
- SmartDocs Rental Statements - Custom Property Accounts can be selected when using the Rental Statement Model.
- SuperStream (SMSF Only) - Checklists have been added when requesting a rollover, assisting users through the process of requesting a roll-out.
- SuperStream (SMSF Only) - All checklists for Rollovers and Release Authorities can now be printed.
- SuperStream (SMSF Only) - The Payment Due By Date has been added to the payment instructions for Rollover Transaction Requests and Release Authorities.
- TBAR Management (SMSF Only) - TBAR files can now be re-prepared for events in the “Lodged” tab.
1. Bank Data Feeds: We have fine-tuned the process to guarantee transactions are imported and eliminating the risk of any missed entries.
2. Digital Signing: Error message had been incorrectly displayed when generating the tax return for Digital Signing.
3. Report: Correction of a calculation for distributed capital gains in the Investment Income Report for companies. In the report, the distributed Capital Gains column calculation was including the Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concessional amount from the distribution.
4. Reports: Removed duplicated salutation in the Employer Notification Letter
5. Reports: Fixed the right margin on Trial Balance.
6. Investment Security List: Fixed issue where clicking on Add Security in the Investment Security list incorrectly opens up Duotax page
7. SuperStream: Fixed issue where Release Authority (RA) with First Home Super Saver Scheme (FHSSS) payment type was still able to be submitted even when total tax components are incorrect (SMSFs Only).
8. SuperStream: Fixed issues with the Initiate Rollover Requests (IRR) checklist where checking each checkbox individually did not mark the final checkbox.
9. Trust Tax Return: Corrected issue where if tax depreciation amounts were manually adjusted, the amount was not being reflected correctly.