Australia Post ESA service for BGL's clients has ended as of 30/06/2023. Notify your employer of the BGLSF360 ESA to continue receiving contribution messages.
Australia Post has ended the contribution message routing service for BGL funds. Therefore, contribution messages will not be received in Simple Fund 360 if the employer previously has an AUSPOSTSMSF ESA in their records, they will need to be notified to update to the BGLSF360 ESA.
Until the employer has been notified and the ESA is updated, the fund will not be able to continue receiving contribution messages post 30/06/2023.
How to continue receiving contribution messages/transactions within Simple Fund 360
1. Funds Migrated from Simple Fund Desktop
Any Superstream registered fund that is migrated from Simple Fund Desktop will automatically update its ESA from AUSPOSTSMSF to BGLSF360 during the migration process:
- Notify the trustee/member to update the fund ESA with their employer (See below on how to print trustee/employer notification letters).
2. If the fund is registered with BGLSF360:
- Notify the trustee/member to update the fund ESA with their employer. (See below on how to print trustee/employer notification letters).
How to print trustee/employer notification letters?
You can generate Trustee Notification and Employer Notification Letters through Simple Fund 360 to send to the trustees to advise them about the SuperStream requirements:
- From the Main Toolbar, select Connect.
- Select SUPERSTREAM DASHBOARD.
- Select the All Funds tab, and click the checkbox beside the fund(s).
- Select Export and then select Notification Letters.
- You will be directed to the Reports screen. The Trustee Notification Letter, Employer Notification Letter, and Super Standard Choice Form can now be generated. If your firm does not have this report pack (as a user may have removed it) the letters are available for adding under Letters/Minutes.
- Select DOWNLOAD PDF to download the letters.
- If you wish to customise the letter, see the Custom Reports help for more information.