Cash Movements (Bank Transactions
|Investment Movements (Buys & Sells)
|Income Movements (Dividends & Distributions)
A new wrap feed from Rush Gold has been added, automatically importing investment data into your Simple Fund 360.
1. Navigate to Feed Management:
|From the Main Toolbar, navigate to Connect.
|Select Feed Management.
Under the Wraps and Platforms section, select Setup.
2. From the Wrap and Platform Feed Management screen, input the Feed Provider Details.
- Fund: Your current fund will be selected by default.
- Feed Provider: Select ‘Rush Gold'.
- Account ID: Input the fund's Rush Gold Customer Reference Number (CRN). CRN is available on the Transaction Report that can be ordered through the Rush Gold app.
- Do not import data before date: Input the last date of any data that was manually entered prior to feed activation.
3. Authority Form
Click to generate the Authority Form.
This form will need to be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Holding Accounts
Bank Account Settings:
For any Bank Account associated with this feed, please enter the relevant Bank Code into the Security Code field. This will allow the feed to identify and post transactions to the correct existing Bank account. For more information on Account Mapping, click here.
5. Select Save to finalise the Feed Setup.
|Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen
Type of data:
The following information is imported through the data feed:
- Investment movements (purchases, disposals, and expenses transactions to the gold account)
Daily automated feed:
The Rush Gold feed will be automatically imported into SF360 daily.
The re-request function can be used to import historical transactions.
1. From Feed Management.
|Locate the Rush Gold and Select the Re-Request Transaction Button located under the Actions column.
2. From the Re-Request Transactions screen, Input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.
3. Import the transactions from the chosen date range.
How will transactions be coded?
All investment transactions will be allocated to the correct account in Simple Fund 360 based on the Feed Setup Holding Accounts mapping (see item 3 on the Setup/Authority Process tab for more information). For purchases of new investments not previously held by the fund, new accounts will be created and transactions will be automatically allocated.
Can historical transactions prior to the feed activation be uploaded?
Yes. Historical transactions are requested upon feed activation for Simple Fund 360. Perform a transaction re-request to obtain historical data.