I have set up the feed but data is not coming through. I am not sure why this is happening?
If you have set up a feed and data is not feeding through, we recommend that you check the following:
- Ensure that the authority process has been followed, remembering that it differs for each provider. The authority process articles can be found in our Summary of Supported Wraps and Investment Platforms
- Ensure that the necessary authority process period has lapsed. Authority process periods range from one business day to multiple weeks, depending on the provider. Once this has been approved, data will typically begin feeding into Simple Fund 360.
- Ensure that the External account ID has been correctly entered. This differs for each provider. The help article related to that providers feed will typically indicate where to find it.
- Any transactions before the System Start date will not be imported. Check the date entered is correct to ensure the required transactions are imported.
- Attempt the Re-Request Function to manually pull the data through.
If you have completed these steps and the data is still not feeding through, we recommend logging a Support Call so one of our Consultants can further investigate the cause of this issue.