How do I get both directors of a corporate trustee to appear as signatories on the trustee declaration document?
The two directors will need to be attached to the corporate trustee in the Fund Relationships screen.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Fund.||
|Select Fund relationships from the list.||
See our How to setup a Corporate Trustee in Simple Fund 360 for assistance with setting up a Corporate Trustee.
The Advanced Training Fund has a Corporate Trustee. The following steps will go through setting up the Corporate Trustee:
1. From the Contacts List, Drag & Drop the Corporate Trustee to the trustee relationship section.
2. With your cursor select Edit the Corporate Trustee
3. Select the Relationships tab.
4. Select the + icon at the bottom of the Director box to add a contact
4. Setup John Jones as a director of the Company by locating him in the contact list. Once located, click the contact to add.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add Mary Jones as a director to the Corporate Trustee contact .
5. Once complete, select Save.
6. Set up the remaining relationships.
For individual trustees to appear on the declaration for signing, ensure each trustee has been added to the Trustee section of the Fund Relationships screen.