You have not nominated this software provider to secure transmissions made through online (cloud-based) software.
Nominate BGL as your Software Provider
When lodging Annual Returns through Simple Fund 360, users must authorise BGL with the ATO.
When nominating BGL as your software provider, you will need to have the following information ready:
- Your ABN (Registered Agents can also use their RAN)
- The full name of the Software Provider (BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd)
- SBR software ID (supplied by BGL)
There are two methods to nominate BGL as the online software provider with the ATO:
- Over the phone (1300 85 22 32):. Normal proof of record ownership (eg personal TFN, DOB, address, recent ATO generated notice) will apply to the caller.
- Online via Access Manager: myGovID is required. Click to Log in to access manager.
For more information, refer to How do I nominate BGL as the software provider with the ATO.
Have you already nominated BGL as your nominated software provider?
If you have already done so, please check that the fund is on your ATO client list.
Additionally, if your lodging party is a company, please ensure that the ABN attached to your lodging party is the same you used when you nominated BGL as your software provider. In Simple Fund 360, this will also display under Section K in the SMSF annual return.
You can log in to Access Manager to confirm the ABN.