Post migration Term Deposits are appearing in a different account range?
By default, Fixed Interest accounts will map to:
- Account 72450 if the Fixed Interest account contains units in Simple Fund Desktop in the transaction screen;
- Account 72400 if the Fixed Interest account does not contain units in Simple Fund Desktop in the transaction screen;
- Account 60800 if a BSB and Account Number have been input for the Fixed Interest account under Fund Data Input | Bank Accounts in Simple Fund Desktop.
To change the mapping of these accounts, select the different account from the drop down list. You can select from the following:
- 72450/INVESTCODE (Investment will be unitised in Simple Fund 360);
- 72400/INVESTCODE (Investment will be non-unitised in Simple Fund 360);
- 60800/BANKCODE (Investment contains a BSB and Account number, and may be used under the BGL Bank Data Service).
To learn more about the Chart of Accounts in Simple Fund 360, see Chart of Accounts.
To move the term deposit from one account to another refer to Move Term Deposit from one account to another.