I am attempting to migrate my funds from Simple Fund Desktop to Simple Fund 360, however, there is an error with the migration utility, stating that it is not in the current version. However, when attempting to update, this does not work.
Error: "Simple Fund has detected that the migration utility is not the current version. Clicking Yes to the message below will automatically update the migration utility."
The migration utility must be run by the Administrator for the update to proceed. If the error persists, please speak to your IT technician and proceed with the following steps on the server.
- Stop the nexus service. For more information, see How to Stop the Nexus Service.
- Rename existing SFMigrator.exe to SFMigrator_old.exe
- Copy the new SFMigrator.exe into the SFUND folder (see below zip file for the download).
- Open the migration utility from Simple Fund Desktop on the server first and ensure that it is working.
- Open the migration utility from Simple Fund Desktop in your workstation, and check that it is working. If the error persists, please contact BGL Support.
Please also ensure that all users have full rights on the SFUND folder thus allowing the users from their own workstations are able to migrate funds without any issues.