Simple Fund 360's License Report gives you an overview of your license. This displays the following information:
- A summary of fund licenses, including total licenses, the number of licenses used, and the expiry date of the licenses;
- A summary of licenses for BGL Bank Data service and Share Data Pack service, including total licenses, the number of licenses used, and the expiry date of the licenses;
- A list of funds that the user has authority to access, including fund names, the number of banks supported, the number of ASX securities in the fund, as well as the usage of Bank Data License and Share Data Pack License for each individual fund.
This report brings the following benefits:
- It helps users to have a clear understanding of the overall data feed license status;
- It assists users to identify the funds that might potentially benefit from data feed;
- It allows users to make the best use of their data feed licenses.
Note - Simple Fund 360 Trustee Edition / Simple Invest 360 Investor Edition
Both Simple Fund 360 Trustee Edition and Simple Invest 360 Investor Edition have the BGL Bank Data / Share Data service included in the subscription bundle.
These included data feeds will cause the "Data Pack Remaining" figure on the Feed Management screen to decrease despite not counting towards the cap on data feeds used:
For an accurate summary of the data feeds used, please generate the License Report or view your account on MyBGL.
If issues persist in the amount of allowed data feeds, please contact Support.
How to access the License Report
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.
|Select Feed Management from the list.
Select Advanced Options & Reports.
Select License Report from the drop-down list
A license report will be downloaded as a spreadsheet.
Within this spreadsheet, you will have access to a Contract Notes tab.
This section of the spreadsheet will list down all funds that have been set up for the contract notes service.
Each fund will also be listed with its Unique Email Address and System Status.
The System Status will help you identify if the Contract notes service is correctly feeding into your Simple Fund 360 system.
- Simple Fund 360 - this fund is set up for Contract Notes in SF360
- Simple Fund Desktop / No 360 link - this fund can be found in the Contract Notes Database but does not show as registered in SF360. Either the fund belongs to SF Desktop or it was manually added in the Contract Notes Database. Contact BGL Support to either remove the fund from the contract notes service if it is no longer required or to re-link it to a fund in SF360
- BGLNotes link missing - contact support - this fund displays as being set up for contract notes in SF360 but the fund is missing in the Contract Notes Database. Contact BGL Support to either remove the contract notes registration from SF360 or get the fund relinked to the Contract Notes Database.