The following are suggested solutions to resolve missing data.
1. Firstly, please review your subscription for SF360 Bank Data via Feed Management Screen
2. Have you selected the Feed Provider as “BGL Bank Data Service”? If so, has the account been approved by the bank with the Feed Status “Feed Operating”?
- Setup Bank Feed
- Automated Bank Data is only available from the time the authority form was approved by the financial institution. Approval may vary between 10-15 business working days.
- The feed status can take up to 24 hours to update. If your status update is urgent, please contact email@example.com and the team will be happy to update this for you.
3. Are you trying to obtain historical data?
Refer to the column titled ‘Historical Data’ to see if your account is eligible Supported Banks - BGL Bank Data Service
4. Have you extended out the Transactions Date Range within the Transaction List screen?
From the Transaction List set the Transaction Date filter to Custom Dates and extend the Start Date and End Date.
5. Have you entered ‘Do Not Import Data’ filters?
- Example, If you enter ‘Do Not Import Data Before’ 01/06/2017: Data will not come through for any period before 01/06/2017.
- Example: If you enter ‘Do Not Import Data After’ 01/06/2017: Data will not come through for any period after 01/06/2017.
- BGL Bank Data Service
- If a filter was input and causing the data to not import, a re-request will need to be completed: Bank Data Re request and CSV uploads
6. Have you created entries?
Data will not import for a period with a completed create entries. A reversal and re-request are required.
7. Have you attempted a re-request for the period you are missing?
8. If you have confirmed all of the above, please submit a Support Call to BGL with the following information provided:
o Fund Name
o Account Details
o Transaction(s) Date & Amount
o Copy of Bank Statement with the corresponding transaction(s)