Is there an option to update the date (e.g. leave the date blank, or input a specific date) for Letters/Minutes?
The date can be changed or removed for all Letters/Minutes in the Reports screen.
To update to a specific date:
From the Main Toolbar, select Reports.
From the left-hand menu, drag & drop a letter/minute.
Select Options | Settings.
Edit the Report Date field and select OK once all the changes have been made.
- Select Options and from the drop-down list, select Templates.
- The Report Template screen will display. Under Get Your Template, select Download Doc.
Make the necessary changes in the downloaded Microsoft Word (i.e. remove the Report Date merge field) and save the document.
- Go back to the Report Template screen. Under Upload Your Template, select Browse for the document you have updated and click to apply.
1. Under Option 1, w
2. Under Option 2, ensure you are using a Badge other than the default badge; Otherwise, the template option will grey out, disallowing users to update.
3. Under Option 2, the templates updated for the particular letters/minute will apply to the funds attached to the selected badge and overwrite the general report settings of the badge.