SF360 will prepare a Centrelink/DVA Information Schedule based on the Pension information in SF360.
Simple Fund 360 will calculate the Original Purchase Price based on the Opening Balance of the pension account as of the pension start date.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
- Select Letters/Minutes and select Add next to Centrelink / DVA Schedule.
- This will add the report to the list.
- Select Options and Select Member/Trustee from the drop down list below.
- Select the member/trustee you are preparing the schedule for and click Ok. Alternatively select Active Pension Accounts to prepare a schedule for all pension accounts.
- Select Download PDF and SF360 will produce the schedule.
- You can also include this report in a report pack. Refer to the Reports help for further information.
Simple Fund Desktop Users/Opening Balances.
Funds that have been migrated may see a variance between Simple Fund and Simple Fund 360 for the Orginal Purchase Price. Simple Fund Desktop will calculate the Original Purchase Price based on details entered into Pension screen. Simple Fund 360 will use the opening balance as at the pension start date.
The purchase price can be manually updated/entered in via the member account in The Member List.
The Account Balance at 1 July will be displayed as either:
- The income stream's opening balance where the income stream's commencement date is within the current financial year
- The account balance of the income stream as at 1 July of the current financial year for all other situations
This aligns with the instructions given to record the opening account balance as per the Details of income stream product Centrelink form.
Note on Commutations
Note: In order for the system to recognise commutations and update the relevant fields on Centrelink/DVA Schedule, users need to process it from the commutation wizard. Recording a lump sum payment using 46000 account only will Not trigger an update for commutations on Centrelink/DVA Schedule
If the Relevant Number is blank please check the member's contact detail to ensure that a 'Sex' is selected and; if it is displaying N/A to try generate the report using the Default Badge.