We have accidentally set up a Loan Account to be used under the BGL Bank Data Service under account 60400. How can we transfer the amounts to the correct loan account 85500?
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.
|Select Feed Management from the list.
2. Select and edit the 60400 account to be changed. From the Setup Bank Account Feed screen change the feed provider to None - Manually Input or Import.
6. Once the feed provider has been selected the feed status will change to Awaiting Signature. The status will change to Feed Operating within 24 hours. To have the status changed sooner, please contact BGL directly on 1300 654 401 and provide the name of the fund and the bank account details. BGL will be able to switch the status back to Feed Operating.
7. Once the feed is operating, perform a re-request of all transactions available from the BGL Bank Data Service into account 85500 (from the first date of transactions recorded to the incorrect account 60400).
8. Any manual transactions recorded originally to the 60400 account intended for the new 85500 account will need to be re-coded manually through the Transaction List.
9. Any outstanding transactions sitting in the original 60400 account can be removed after the above steps have been completed.