The Detailed CGT Relief Schedule provides a report on the actions undertaken by the fund in regards to the Cost Base reset.
The report is only able to be produced if a fund has reset a cost base of an investment in the Cost base Reset (accessible in the Corporate Actions function) screen.
The report will detail:
- Investments (categorised by type)
- Individual parcels for all investments
- Units on hand
- CGT Cost
- Market Value
- Capital Gain/(Loss)
- Discounted Gain
- Indexed Gain
- Defer Gain (will display yes if the option to defer has been selected in the Cost Base Reset screen)
- Total Deferred Gain
The difference between the Detailed CGT Relief Schedule and the CGT Relief Schedule is the detailed report will display individual parcel holdings.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
How to Prepare
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left hand side of the Reports screen, search for the Report.
- Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List.
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.
Prepare when recording Cost Base Reset
This report can also be prepared when completing the Cost Base Reset transactions in the Corporate Actions screen. Refer to How to record Transitional CGT Relief (Cost base reset).