The Realised Capital Gains report has been added to the Investment reports section of Simple Fund 360. This report will detail the following for a fund's current investments:
- CGT Cost Base
- Accounting Profit/Loss on disposal
- Taxable Profit/Loss under the Indexation, Discount and Other methods
- Indexation, Discount and Other capital gains received from income
- Collectables shown separately
- Any Realised Notional Gain
How to download Realised Gains Report
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
1. On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, locate the Realised Capital Gains report from the Investment Reports list. Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List
2. Once the report has been added, select Setting (to the right of the report).
The Realised Capital Gains Settings will display:
|Display Disposal Subtotals
|Choose to display disposal subtotal amounts
3. Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.
What date is used for CGT purposes?
For CGT Calculations the Contract Date will always be used for CGT Calculations. The date of settlement or of the bank transaction does not matter.