The CGT Relief Schedule provides a report on the actions undertaken by the fund in regards to the Cost Base reset.
The report is only able to be produced if a fund has reset a cost base of an investment in the Cost base Reset (accessible in the Corporate Actions function) screen.
The report will detail:
- Investments (categorised by type)
- Units on hand
- CGT Cost
- Market Value
- Capital Gain/(Loss)
- Discounted Gain
- Indexed Gain
- Defer Gain (will display yes if the option to defer has been selected in the Cost Base Reset screen)
- Total Deferred Gain
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.
How to Prepare
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, search for the Report.
- Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List.
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.
Prepare when recording Cost Base Reset
This report can also be prepared when completing the Cost Base Reset transactions in the Corporate Actions screen.