The Reports Index has been added to the Financial Reports section in Reports. Add this to a report pack to provide an index in your pack detailing the order of your reports.
Add the Report Index to a Report Pack
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.
1. On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, locate the Reports Index using the search bar. Alternatively, navigate to the Financial Reports list and select the green arrow beside the report.
2. Ensure that the Reports Index is sitting at the top of the pack (if you have a front cover for your pack, have the index sitting just below).
3. Continue adding your remaining reports and select Download Report Pack. See Reports for further information.
Note: The Report Index will exclude any reports failed to generate within the report pack.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The reason is page numbering can't be added to ATO Forms as they are not editable (ATO requirements). So Reports Index does not show a page number for those reports:
- Reports/documents/forms that will not be included under page numbering are:
- SMSF Annual Return and Schedules
- Deductions Notice
- Contribution Splitting Form
- Request to Adjust Concessional Contributions
- Rollover Statement
- Contribution Reserve Form