The Activity Statement Preparation Report provides you with information to assist with the reporting of GST on sales and purchases and the preparation of the Business Activity Statement. The detailed Activity Statement Report further breaks down the line items in the report to the transaction level.
BAS/IAS now available.
GST amounts will be recorded directly to account 84000 GST Payable/Refundable when posting or matching transactions. Review the GST help to ensure you have set the fund up correctly for GST purposes before report preparation.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
How to Prepare
- Select Financial Reports and select Add next to Activity Statement Preparation - Detailed.
- This will add the report to the list.
- You can change the Reporting Dates to Current Quarter or Previous Quarter to view the GST figures for more specific periods.
- Select Download PDF and SF360 will produce the report for the selected period for you.
- You can also include this report in a report pack. Refer to the Reports help for further information.