The Pension Summary report provides a compact view of all active pension accounts for the fund. The report will detail:
- Pension members
- Pension start dates
- Pension type
- Minimum and Maximum amounts
- Tax free %
- Pension payments paid to member accounts 41600/MEMBERCODE and whether the minimum has been met. Note: Payments must be allocated to account 41600 for the member otherwise they will not be considered.
The report can also be used to reconcile pension payments appearing in the operating statement.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.
How to prepare the Pension Summary report
To download an individual report in PDF or Word:
- On the left hand side of the Reports screen, Add the Pension Summary report from the Workpapers section.
- Once the report has been dragged & dropped, select Settings (to the right of the report).
- Select either Download PDF or Download Word:
You can also add this report to a Report Pack. See Reports for instructions.
Error received when downloading the report
When attempting to generate the report the download fails. Why is this?
- A current or ceased member does not have a date of birth or TFN input in their member details. The date of birth and TFN of all members of the fund will need to be reviewed in The Member List. Once you have added in the member details attempt to regenerate the report.