Funds registered under SuperStream and migrated from Simple Fund Desktop will automatically be transitioned to the new BGLSF360 ESA upon migration to Simple Fund 360.
Only funds with the following SuperStream statuses in Simple Fund Desktop will be updated to the BGLSF360 ESA:
- Pending Payment
If the SuperStream status is cancelled or not registered in Simple Fund Desktop, the fund will not be registered for SuperStream in Simple Fund 360. However, if you would like to register the fund post-migration, see SuperStream: How to register in Simple Fund 360. The BGLSF360 ESA is provided free of charge.
Once the fund is migrated and switched to the BGLSF360 ESA, ensure you have notified the employer, trustees, and the ATO of the ESA change. Otherwise, SuperStream messages will not be received in the fund (See steps below).
Following the registration, it is recommended that you contact the SMSF trustees and inform them of the new Electronic Service Address (ESA) using the Trustee Notification Letter. You will also be able to provide them with the necessary information to pass on to their employers using the Employer Notification Letter.
You can generate Trustee Notification and Employer Notification Letters through Simple Fund 360 to send to the trustees to advise them about the SuperStream requirements:
- From the Main Toolbar, select Connect.
- Select SUPERSTREAM DASHBOARD.
- Select the All Funds tab, and click the checkbox beside the fund(s).
- Select Export and then select Notification Letters.
- You will be directed to the Reports screen. The Trustee Notification Letter, Employer Notification Letter, and Super Standard Choice Form can now be generated. If your firm does not have this report pack (as a user may have removed it) the letters are available for adding under Letters/Minutes.
- Select DOWNLOAD PDF to download the letters.
- If you wish to customise the letter, see the Custom Reports help for more information.
Ensure the details of the SMSF in Simple Fund 360 are accurate and matches with the ATO's record.
- Member and trustee details;
- SMSF Bank Account Details.
- Electronic Service Address (ESA).
To notify the ATO of any changes please refer to the ATO Help.
Registered Tax Agents can update the SMSF details via Online Services for Agents.