In the Notes to the Financial Statements, some notes are being omitted.
Notes to the financial statements may be missing some notes due to a number of reasons:
- The note is not included under the selected badge
- the Notes to the Financial Statements template has been edited and may need to be reset.
The note is not included under the selected badge
You can choose which notes to include under Settings | Badge.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings.
|Select Badge from the list.
- Choose a badge from the Select an existing badge drop-down list.
- Under the Include Notes section, select the Notes you wish to include in the Notes to the Financial Statements.
- Click Save to confirm the changes.
The Notes to the Financial Statements template has been edited and may need to be reset.
This process will undo all the changes you have made to the template.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.
- From the list of reports, select the Notes to the Financial Statements
- Select the badge for which the report was customised.
- Select Options and from the drop-down list, select Templates.
- The Report Template screen will come up.
- If you wish to download a copy of the template before resetting the template, select Download Doc.
Once the document has been downloaded, you can then select Reset Template.
- Click Go Back to return the Reports screen.