How to display the rate of return on the member statements
The rate of return will only display if you create entries as at the end of the financial (i.e. 30/06/XXXX). If you create entries during the year, it will display as 0%).
The rate of return can be added to member statements through the Reports screen.
- From the Reports screen, in the left-hand menu, select Financial Reports and then Add the Members Statement.
- Select Options and then Settings.
- Select Yes next to the Show rate of return field.
- Select OK. Select Options | Settings again and then select Download PDF. Alternatively, this report can be added to a Report Pack.
- The rate of return will appear as the Investment Earnings Rate % under the Benefits section.
How does Simple Fund 360 calculate the Rate of Return?
The Rate of Return is calculated as per follows in Simple Fund 360:
Total weighted amount for the member = Weighting from Create Entries
Why is the Rate of Return showing as 0%?
- The Rate of Return will only be calculated if you have created entries as at year end (i.e. 30/06/XXXX). Otherwise, it will display as 0%.
- If the Rate of Return is less than 0.5% and you have Rounding selected in the Badge, the Rate of Return will display as 0%.