The Capital Gains Reconciliation Report is located in the Work Paper Reports section
This report will detail:
- Losses available
- Capital Gains;
- The application of losses and CGT discounts;
- Net Capital Gains
- Net capital losses carried forward,
- Notional Gains
How to prepare in Simple Fund 360
Create Entries must be completed to 30 June for this report to be prepared for Simple Fund 360.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Reports.||
To download an individual report in PDF, Word or Excel format:
- On the left-hand side of the Reports screen, search for the Report.
- Select the green arrow to add the report to the Report Pack List.
- Select either Download PDF, Download Word or Download Excel.
Total NET Capital Gain linked back to The SMSF Annual Return at the bottom of the report with reference to label 11A.
Capital Gains Tax Discount can be reconciled in the Capital Gains Reconciliation Report.
Complying SMSFs are entitled to a CGT discount of 1/3