How to Create a Job
1. Click from the top of the Screen
2. Either create a Job attached to an existing entity or create a Job without an entity.
Creating a Job without an entity will only be viewable when the toggle 'Entity View/Global View' is switched to 'Global View'.
3. Enter a name for the Job and then click
4. After clicking the save icon, the Job view will now show allowing the user to customise all relevant fields.
Users are able to customise the Job by:
- Selecting the Assignee
- Selecting the Due Date for the Job
- Selecting if this job Repeats and the current period of the Job.
- Adding a Job description
- Creating the Tasks that make up the Job.
Under 'Actions' users can:
- Delete Job
- Create a template from this job
- Duplicate job
Creating a Job Template allows the user to assign the Job to multiple entities whereas duplicating a Job will create a copy of all parameters of the current job for use with this entity or other entities.Click here for "How to create a Job Template".