I have downloaded the SMSF Annual Return and a number of pages are missing / the document appears to be skipping over page numbers.
This is occurring because the SMSF Annual Return can be downloaded while omitting blank and unnecessary pages for Section F/G.
The page numbers associated with each section of the Annual Return remain the same. This means when pages from Sections F/G are removed, it causes a break in the sequence of page numbers.
You are able to display these blank pages if desired by first changing the badge settings, then selecting this badge when generating the report:
- From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings.
- Select Badge.
- Select the badge you will use to generate the Annual Return.
- Scroll down to SMSF Annual Return PDF Options and tick the option to Print all Member pages from Section F/G.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Navigate back to the reports screen. Prior to generating the Annual Return again, ensure to select the Badge selected in Step 3.
Generating the SMSF Annual Return will now include all blank member pages from Sections F/G.