1. To be able to lodge through the Standard Business Reporting (SBR) framework, you will be required to authorise BGL through Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM). For more information, click here.
2. If the Lodging Party is a company, you need to attach a representative to that company. under Settings | Contacts. For the selected company navigate to Relationships and link a relationship. Refer to Adding a company for further instructions.
The Company Name and ABN for the contact added in SF360 need to identically match the following fields shown in the Access Manager:
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings.||
|Select Lodging Party||
1. From the Lodging Party screen, select Add Lodging Party.
2. Start typing the first few letters of the contact in the search bar. If the contact does not exist, select Add New Contact. The Contacts screen will appear in a sub-screen. Enter the details of the contact and click Save.
If the selected Contact has representatives attached, the following screen will display.
Select an individual from the list and select Save.
4. Select the type of lodging party you are lodging as: Select between Trustee or Tax Agent or Business Intermediary
If you selected Tax Agent, input the Tax Agent No.
5. Select the entities you want to be attached to this Lodging Party.
Simply click the right arrow besides an entity to assign the entity against the lodging party.
Users can also choose to allow future entities to be assigned to the lodging party by default.
Note: Any lodging parties that were previously attached to these entities will be overwritten.
6. Select Save.
The Lodging Party Report will show:
- Each entity has a lodging party attached.
- The lodging party attached to the entity;
- The lodging party company (if any);
- The lodging party type (trustee, tax agent or intermediary);
To generate the report, from the Lodging Party screen, select Lodging Party Report.
The report can be further filtered by lodging party.
The Lodging Party Report Settings will allow you to select specific lodging parties to show only entities that have the selected lodging party attached.
- To change the lodging party for a entity, find and select the new contact in the Lodging Party screen:
- Click Entities Selector and search for the Entity to attach this lodging party to, selecting the entities to move them to the "Assigned entities" section. Once finished, click Save:
This will automatically un-attach this Entity from any other lodging party.
If you wish to edit the details for this lodging party, simply edit the contact directly via the Contacts screen. For more information, see The Contacts Screen.