Using BGL technology you can now digitally sign custom reports that are uploaded as Word or PDF documents.
- You can have up to a maximum of six contacts sign per document.
- You will be required to edit the documents to place anchor texts.
- For PDF documents, you will need either an Adobe Pro account or Adobe Pro DC account.
- The maximum file size that can be uploaded is 10MB.
- Up to 10 documents can be uploaded at once.
For instructions on how to create a custom report see: How to Create Custom Reports.
Please follow the instructions for setting up custom reports in word or pdf for digital signing:
A merge field that creates digital signing fields for all trustees can also be added to Custom Reports. This article contains further details: