The 'remember this device for 30 days' is not working for me
BGL's remember device function is set to 30 days to suppress the second factor during Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Any change to one of the conditions below will prompt for an MFA authentication code again.
1. If you are logging in from another device:
- You’re using a different browser
- You're using a different computer.
- You’ve turned on private browsing.
2. A change in IP Address is detected
- You’re using a different internet connection (change of network).
3. If the browser is not correctly caching the data
- You are using your Browser in Private Mode/ Incognito Mode.
- Your browser, browser extension, plug-in or anti-virus may clear cookies after closing.
- You’ve cleared cookies from your browser, or cookies are not enabled.
- Your browser security settings do not allow cookies to be saved.
- Cookie settings can be found in Safari under Safari > Preferences > Privacy
- In Firefox by going to Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Firefox Will: Use Custom Settings for History
- In Internet Explorer at Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. Adjust the slider for the Internet zone to allow third-party cookies to be stored.
- In Chrome under Settings > Show advanced settings > Content settings