From the Import CSV screen, users can map and import Bank Statement transactions (using CSV files) into SF 360. Users can:
- Upload CSV file to for a bank account;
- Create your own CSV files; or
- Use JetConvert to create CSV files from provided PDFs.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Accounting.
|Select Smart Matching.
1. Select Import CSV.
2. Select the CSV file from your server or computer. Select Choose File...
3. The transactions contained within the CSV file will appear below.
The CSV file may be a double-sided CSV file (the file contains separate Debit and Credit columns instead of a single amount column) and the column headers will need adjusting before the file can be uploaded to SF360.
In the example above, the Debit and Credit column headers will need to be selected before the file can be uploaded. To adjust the column headers, click the Please Select field and from the drop-down list, input the correct header.
Once the column headers have all been selected, you can proceed to step 4.
4. To upload transactions between a specified date range, input dates to not load before and after.
5. Select Import.