Quarterly BAS for taxpayers with:
- Quartely PAYG instalments.
|From the Main Toolbar, select Compliance.|
|Select BAS/IAS from the list.|
Prepare and Lodge
Selecting Download Data will send a prompt to the ATO and retrieve the required BAS/IAS forms for the selected fund.
- Under the Action column select Continue.
Part A: PAYG income tax instalment. Select the relevant reporting option.
Vary amount options If you are paying the above amount (Label T7), do not send this form to the ATO (you will not need to validate the form for lodgement). If you wish to vary this amount (Label T7), you must complete this section over the page.
Part B: Varying your payg income tax instalment amount. Confirm the varying amount.
- Estimate the time taken to complete the form and input the Lodging Party Signature Date.
Select Validate to confirm the form is ready to lodge. Select the arrow to prepare the Electronic Lodgement Declaration. BAS/IAS individual form lodgement can now be completed from the form preparation screen. Once the form has been validated, select Lodge.
Select Recalculate if you have edited the form on screen and want to revert back to the original figures.
- The Methods of Payment will display (BPAY, Credit Card, Other).
- Any changes to this form can be saved. The form can also be printed.
- Refer to BAS/IAS Lodgement for lodgement instructions.