How to Sign In
You can access SF360 from your preferred browser by heading to the SF360 login page.
Type in your SF360 username and password and select Sign In.
Access the BGL website, CAS 360 website and the API
Select the app switcher in the top right-hand corner of the screen to access the following:
- BGL website: Simple Fund 360 information page (SF360 icon);
- API integration: (BGL have developed an API which will enable your application, system or website to interact seamlessly with Simple Fund 360).
- CAS 360 website: CAS 360 is the next generation corporate compliance solution.
Users with access to more than one Firm
Users with access to more than one firm in SF360 will now find it easier to sign in to each firm.
Single Sign On:
With Single Sign On, users invited to more than one firm (using the same email address) can access SF360 from the one URL and select which firm they would like to sign into from the one screen.
- Head to the SF360 login page: https://sso.bgl360.com.au/
- From the drop-down list, select the firm.
- Select Go To : Simple Fund 360
- You will be directed to the Fund Selection screen (or the Fund Dashboard if you have access to only one fund).
If you have forgotten your Password
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset the password:
Head to the SF360 login page https://sso.bgl360.com.au/ and select Forgot your password?
- You will be directed to the Forgot your password? screen. You will need to enter your email address registered with Simple Fund 360 and input a security code.
- Select Reset Password and an email will be sent to your email address containing a new temporary password to use to log in to the Create your own unique password page. You can then enter your new password and click Update to activate the new password.
If you know your password and wish to change the password, refer to the Profile Management help.