Learn how to prepare and lodge a COVID-19 Re-contribution file for submission to the ATO.
Prepare COVID-19 Re-contribution file for lodgment
|Select the fund and from the Main Toolbar, select Member.
|Navigate to Contribution Dashboard.
To prepare the COVID-19 Re-contribution file click .
The export will be based on the fund selected and include any member that has a Covid Re-contribution.
Export Covid-19 CSV button not displaying:
- This button will only display if the COVID-19 contribution is greater than $0.00 for the financial year for any member.
- The Export Covid-19 CSV button will only display between 1 July 2021 and 30 June 2030.
Lodge a COVID-19 Re-contribution file.
Currently, the ATO does not have the capacity to accept direct submissions via Simple Fund 360.
After downloading the COVID-19 Re-contribution file, you can lodge it with the ATO using Online Services for Tax Agent.
- Log in to Online services for agents.
- Navigate to 'Reports and Forms --> File transfer --->select Lodge.
- Input the details requested within the form and click 'submit', ensuring the following actions are completed
- Select 'lodge'
- Attach the CSV file
- Select 'Send a notification when validation report is ready' and include an email address.
- Tick to sign the declaration.
Check the validation report to ensure that the form was submitted successfully.