Simple Fund 360 allows you to keep track of your members' entire super balance, not just their SMSF balance.
This article will help answer the following questions:
- How do I keep track of accumulation members' Total Super Balance (TSB)?
- How do I add Total Super Balance details to Simple Fund 360?
- How to record the Total Super Balance (TSB) for a member?
To record the TSB for any member you will add an external TSB amount for a member in Simple Fund 360.
To add an external TSB amount in Simple Fund 360:
- Navigate to Member > Transfer Balance Dashboard:
- For the member you wish to add the external TSB amount for, click Add External TSB next to their TBA entry:
- Record the details of the external total superannuation balance.