Important: International Trading
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Connect.
|Select Feed Management from the list.
Select the Share Data Global tab.
This dashboard provides you with all the information you need to manage both the Contract Note and Registry Data services in your Simple Fund 360 subscription. From this dashboard, you can:
- Set up the Contract Notes service and the unique email address for funds not yet subscribed to the service
- Add or remove brokers from a fund's Contract Note subscription
- Check the status of each fund's activity
- Access the Contract Notes website
The Contract Notes Email Address column will display the Unique Fund Email Address for the fund.
Refer to the The Share Data Pack help for information on how to add and notify brokers of a fund's unique email address.
The Status column will provide you with an updated status of a fund's share data feed.
The following descriptions can appear under the Status column for funds that are set up for the Share Data Service:
|The last date a contract note was uploaded for this fund into SF360 will display.
|This message will display if the fund has been set up for the Share Data Service but the unique email address has not received any emails yet.
|Awaiting First Trade
This message will display if the fund is set up for the Share Data Service and the unique email address has not received any emails containing Contract Notes.
|E*Trade Password has not been entered
|Where E*Trade has been selected as a Broker and no password has been input. Input the password in Fund Options.
You can also check the Services Status by going to Help | Services Status.
This page provides you with announcements and alerts regarding the services in Simple Fund 360.
You can check which funds have not been set up for Contract Notes Data from this screen.
Ensure you have switched the toggle to Share Data Global View.
Filter the 'Feed Status' for 'No Feed Setup':
You may re-request transactions for any given period using the inputs below. Simply select the funds to complete the re-request and input the date range for the request.
- From within the Wraps and Platforms Global tab, select the fund(s) to complete the re-request for.
- Select the Re-request transactions button that has appeared at the top of the screen
- From the Re-Request Transactions screen, input the dates Do Not Load Before (earliest import date) and Do Not Load After (last import date). Transactions within this date range will be requested and imported.