LodgeiT is an all-in-one, multi-functional tax software designed from the ground up by accountants and maintained by seasoned tax professionals to provide accurate, superfast tax form preparation and lodgement.
The integration provides BGL clients with a simple and seamless way to export the SMSF Annual Return from Simple Fund 360 and import it into LodgeiT for lodgement.
What’s great about this integration is that it is specifically designed to export all sections of the SMSF Annual Return and associated schedules from Simple Fund 360, ensuring a hassle-free experience. This avoids having to rekey any data from BGL to LodgeiT.
Accountants and their Partners often want all of the Tax Returns for their clients within a single system so that the practice can manage all their lodgements in one place. This allows them to consolidate all their tax lodgements within a single system, providing a greater overview, lodgment statistics and efficiency.
Please ensure that the following have been completed before attempting to export the Annual Return Additionally, please take note that this feature is only available starting from the 2022 financial Year:
- You have nominated BGL as a software provider with the ATO
- Multiple software providers can be nominated at the same time.
- Nominating BGL as a software provider will not restrict you from lodging in different software.
We recommend that the tax return validation has passed before exporting.
Export from Simple Fund 360
Navigate to the Tax Compliance screen.
From the Main Toolbar navigate to the Compliance menu. Select Tax compliance.
Select Validate. (Recommended before export.)
Once SBR validation is complete select LodgeiT.
- The XML file will be downloaded and stored in your Downloads folder on your computer.
Import into LodgeiT
To import a tax return into LodgeiT, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the three-dot menu located at the top right corner of the tax return.
- Select the "Import" option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose "BGL SimpleFund 360" from the available options.
- Select the file you want to import by clicking on the "Choose File" button.
- Click on the "Import" button to initiate the import process.