AVA is an online platform that imports Funds, Individuals, Trusts, and Companies from Simple Fund 360 and Simple Invest 360, allowing you to view and compare the Financial and Non Financial KPIs of all your clients in one place.
With the simple process outlined below, you can start utilising the in-depth visualisations and metrics that AVA provides based on data that you have entered into BGL's software.
For more information, refer to AVA's website.
- Login to AVA via their site here
- Open the ENTITIES page on AVA and click on ADD ENTITY.
- Select the option for BGL in the popup box that appears.
- After being redirected to the BGL Login page, enter your Username and Password.
- Confirm which Firm and Entities you wish to access via AVA, then click Authorise.
- After being redirected back to AVA, select the Entity you want to import.
- AVA will import details based on what is entered in BGL. View the “Entity” page to ensure they are correct and click Save.
- Repeat the above process to import all Entities required.